Sunday, January 27, 2008

Alisson (All my love)

I want to take a moment to express my love, devotion, and gratitude to my loving wife, Alisson. She truly is a pillar of strength and passion in my life. I sometimes think of how far she and I have come these past 4 1/2 years. It is unbelievable what the two of us have built and accomplished together. I love her for who she is and all that she does, which in turn, enriches my life.
This is as public a forum as I have right now; but I want to outwardly thank you, Alisson for being my wife and companion. Thank you for being someone that I am proud and happy to be with, no matter where we are. Thank you for being someone of integrity, virtue and strength. And thank you for being someone I always want to touch and kiss-even if it embarasses you in front of others, or my hands are just too cold!
I look forward to the time when we can see each other next!

Jonathan

No comments: