Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Reasons life in Hubert will be better than the BOQ

10.  No moto Lts. will be running around in full war gear for PT making you feel like less of a person because you are sitting in your room eating top ramen, reading your email.
9.  There will be no cutthroat competition for parking spots remotely close to my front door.
8.  I won't be woken up every morning a half hour early by 45 people cleaning the hallway.
7.  Every night I will go to sleep and wake up in the arms of the man of my dreams.
6.  The shower in Hubert doesn't turn into a bathtub after 5 minutes, and I have no fear of it overflowing onto the bathroom floor.
5.  The first thing I'll see in the morning is my handsome husband instead of cinderblock walls.
4.  Dining will consist of more than microwave and snackmaster cuisine.
3.  I can turn the radio up as loud as I please, have parties whenever I want, and wear a sweatshirt outside of my room if all I want is a drink of water.
2.  No one will be asking me to participate in some absurd working party like picking up cigarette butts from in between rocks in the rock path or emptying a garbage can with 2 days full of McDonalds sacks.
And the number one reason I can't wait to move out of this place.
1.  If you've read the blog below posted by Jonathan, you would know almost as well me how lucky I am to have him in my life - and how living here in Quantico, though educational, is not nearly as wonderful. 

No comments: