Sunday, February 3, 2008
February Fun!
Alisson and I are having a blast together in Stafford this weekend. We met up on Friday night and checked into Lversedge. After sleeping in, we headed to Bob Evans, ate some biscuits, grits and cinnamon stuffed pancakes. Then, we spent an hour at the bookstore while we waited for our couples massage, which turned out to be wonderful. Every time I get a massage, I really enjoy it, and I wonder why I do not get more massages. Saturda night was a great time watching UFC 81 at Hooters. Sunday morning was another sleep-in day as we made our way to a brunch at the O club. Unfortunately, I am now thinking of heading back to NC this evening, but not before watching the Super Bowl at another Marine's house. That should be fun. Alisson has ben a lot of fun this weekend, and I have loved being close to her. She is sick right now, but hopefully her gough will subside by tomorrow, when she will run the E course. Next week she will get the confirming news that she will work in Public Affairs... or was it Logistics that her Platoon Comander told me? Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment