Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't Mess with the Zoe


Meet my new pup, Zoe.  She is a cute little thing that was rescued from a highway about 45 minutes from where I live.  The plan is to be her surrogate parent until we find a family that will care for her like she deserves, much like Stewie.  However, and don't tell Jonathan this, but I love her more and more each day.  She is the cutest little thing and seems to really love being here.  She is a great running partner and her size makes it really easy to reel her in when she gets too excited.  She loves meeting new people and is great around kids.  Right now she is really good at being my cuddle buddy, which is always nice.  It seems like she is a pit bull and possibly a jack russel mix, but take a look and tell me what you think.  She weighs about 27 lbs and is 9 mos old (maybe).  Funny thing, she has run into the back sliding glass door twice now, with great speed.  It is really sad that I laughed as hard as I did...both times.  Sorry Zoe.

1 comment:

Rob and Tiff said...

What a cute little Zoe! I think I would have laughed too if I saw her run at full speed into the door. I mean who doesn't laugh at that?