Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alisson droppin' it like its hot

This zip line was the result of a full day's work today. Alisson and I really love it! The line is a lot of fun and goes really fast. The start point of the line is about 20 feet high, and the ride screams down 140 feet of steel cable. Our neighbors came to join in the festivities as well. Mike (Our neighbor) helped on the first few test runs, which were a little sketchy at first because the braking mechanism at the bottom was not quite right. I am sure our latest toy will be a source of great enjoyment for friends and family.

3 comments:

Skip Weeks said...

This looks FUN. Now I want to put one in our yard. Love - Dad

Rob and Tiff said...

Wow that is pretty awesome that you put it up in your backyard. My backyard isn't that cool that's for sure.

Leake's said...

Yay! You posted! Of course we always knew you guys belonged to the fun club!